Please see document below for information regarding schools reopening in August.
Please take a moment to access our Wellbeing page where you will find ideas on how to promote positive wellbeing at this time.
You will also find a learner survey which we are asking all young people at Porty to complete – it will only take you a couple of minutes but will let us find out how everyone is getting on. Many thanks.
Please see attached documents for advice and information for school leavers.
S2 and S3 pupils
All learning activities for S2 and S3 pupils are being distributed via OneNote Notebooks. These can be accessed using a web browser on any internet-connected device using the following links and your normal school username and password:
How activities are set for your courses varies from subject to subject in S4-6. Some subjects are using existing Class Notebooks from previous courses, some have set up new Teams or Class Notebooks. Pupils should monitor their school email for information, including invitations to any new Teams/Class Notebooks.
- Accessing the S2 or S3 Notebook
- Setting up Outlook for school email on an iPad
- Installing and using Office 365 apps on an iPad
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Submitting an Assignment in Microsoft Teams
- Opening a OneNote Class Notebook
- Resolving OneNote Class Notebook sync issues
- Signing into ClickView
- Installing Microsoft Office on a home PC or Mac