Aims and Philosophy
- Provide pupils with a range of Computing and ICT experiences designed to support and challenge all ages and abilities.
- Develop computation thinking skills through the BGE and National Qualifications in Computing Science.
- Create and foster the enjoyment of Computing and ICT and stimulate curiosity about technology.
- Help pupils learn how to use ICT safely and responsibly.
- Support pupils in becoming confident and independent learners with ICT.
- Inspire pupils to develop their vision to use ICT creatively.
- Provide pupils with the opportunity to achieve qualifications in Computing and ICT relevant to today’s workplace.
S1 Digital Literacy
- Network Basics
- Theme Park project
- Digital Safety
- Image Editing and Animation
S2/3 Computing Science
- Mobile App Design
- Computer Systems
- National 4 / 5 Computing Science
- Higher Computing Science
- National Progression Award in Digital Media Editing
- National Progression Award in Cyber Security
- Advanced Higher Computing Science