If you’re having trouble accessing any aspects of the remote digital learning we are providing, the links below may help.
- Setting up Outlook for school email on an iPad https://clickv.ie/w/fYrm
- Installing and using Office 365 apps on an iPad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-G9Rno0f8
- Opening a OneNote Class Notebook (S3-6): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHlCsWP2Wk
- Resolving OneNote Class Notebook sync issues (S3-6): https://clickv.ie/w/-Srm
- Installing Office onto a home PC or Mac: https://clickv.ie/w/DYrm
- Accessing Office 365 in a browser on any device: go to http://office365.edin.org
Finding Learning Activities
- Accessing S1 learning activities, go to https://tinyurl.com/S1PHS
- Accessing S2 learning activities, go to https://tinyurl.com/S2PHS
- S3-6 learning activities are being communicated to pupils via their existing OneNote Class Notebooks. Pupils should also monitor their email for any additional instructions and can email their teachers directly for support.
- S4-6 pupils have also been emailed information about using Scholar. Scholar can be used to access learning materials for many current and future courses.