This year, S3 pupils will complete their S3 profile using Evernote.
Instructions as how to set up the S3 profile, along with a short video are here:
* Create a new notebook on Evernote with upr name and S3 Profile eg Jim Smith S3 Profile
* Create a new note for each subject called ‘Computing Review’ or ‘Biology Review’ etc.
* Make sure that the newly created note is in the S3 Profile notebook
* New notes should be tagged with the curriculum area, subject and profile eg Computing, Technologies, Profile
* You can also tag previously created notes that exist in other folders with the tag ‘profile’ to allow you to see all aspects of your learning related to your S3 profile.