The PHS amazing Fashion Event take place on Thursday 5th March. Here’s what we want you to do :
- Donate any good quality clothes to be sold in the pop-up shop by giving them into the janitors any time now
- Come and browse the local business’ stalls and buy from our high quality pre-loved clothes between 6.30 p.m. and 7.15 p.m. on Thursday, 5th March
- Buy a raffle ticket for our fantastic prizes (including a professional photo-shoot of you or your family + meals out and vouchers for local shops)
- Attend the fabulous fashion show at 7.30 p.m. on 5th March
- ‘Like’ the PHS Fundraising page to keep updated on events
- Join the Fashion Night event page to keep up to date with all the plans for 5th March as they develop
Our show will feature S4’s modelling their fashion creations, Strictly Come Dancing finalists performing and of course the S6’s strutting their stuff on the catwalk featuring dresses from Pretty Woman and kilts from Top Hat as well as their interpretation of fashion through the ages!!
It will be a fantastic night so please come along and support the school – as always all money raised helps buy items on teachers’ wish-list for improving life at Porty!
Tickets for the fashion show will be available from school week beginning 23rd February priced at £5 or £3 concessions, or come and browse the pop-up swish shop and stalls from 6.30 p.m. – 7.15 p.m. for free….
From your Parent Council