- Tag Rugby
- Scottish Country Dancing.
- The main aim of Standard Grade PE is to enable pupils to improve their performance in a range of physical activities and through critical and imaginative practice come to know and understand the principles involved and how they are applied in Physical Education.
- Activities: Hockey, Badminton, Football, Gymnastics, Swimming, Athletics, Basketball and Fitness.
- The course has three broad and inter related and aims:
- To develop performance through participation in selected physical activities.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of performance through a study of the processes and related concepts involved in its analysis and development.
- To contribute to each individual’s personal and social development.
- Activities: Hockey, Badminton and Basketball.
Community Sports Leaders Award
- The aim of this award is to produce, reliable, motivated and confident people who can lead safe and enjoyable sporting activity. We aim to improve communication, organisation and skills which prepare our students for life. The participants will be able to offer sporting opportunities within school and have a positive effect on the wider community by building links with local schools and clubs.