Aims and Philosophy
- To provide a sound basis of knowledge and skills which, will stimulate, build confidence and sustain interest and enjoyment in Food & Textile Technology.
- To help young people to develop their understanding of a healthy diet.
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to enable young people to make reasoned and informed decisions and help to establish lifelong healthy living habits.
- To help young people develop their knowledge and understanding of safe and hygienic practices.
- To develop in young people organisational skills and the technological capability necessary to meet the needs of individuals and family members within a rapidly changing society.
- To provide young people with a supportive environment to learn and achieve their goals.
Mrs L Bradley