All our S2 pupils will be invited to our Awards Ceremony in order to recognise the huge effort, co-operation, innovation and enterprise skills they demonstrated during the S2 Enterprise Event earlier in February.
After much agonising by our panel of judges we hope to present awards to The Best Team, The Best Brand, and also the Best Managing Director, and also the Best Managers of Finance, Marketing, IT, and Administration.
Forget about the Hollywood Oscars and BBCs Sports Personality of the Year, this is much more important! This is about shining the spotlight on Portobello’s finest Entrepreneurial talent. We can’t wait!! Don’t miss it!
Information about contributors and the courses or employment opportunities they can offer:
Careers Covention Brochure 2015
We are hoping to send out more school information via e-mail and there are a number of pupils we do not have this information for. If you are happy to share an e-mail address with the school please advise us in writing to:
Nicola Todd, P/t Admin Officer-Business Manager
Please ensure that you include the following information in your email or letter in order for us to identify the pupil concerned.
- Pupil Name
- Pupil Date of Birth
- Pupil KAG
- Parent / Carer Name
- Parent / Carer E-mail Address
Thanks to all those who joined us and entertained us at this year’s fantastic Cabaret.
Please see below the link to photographs of the event taken by David Aveyard
password is phs2015
The PHS amazing Fashion Event take place on Thursday 5th March. Here’s what we want you to do :
- Donate any good quality clothes to be sold in the pop-up shop by giving them into the janitors any time now
- Come and browse the local business’ stalls and buy from our high quality pre-loved clothes between 6.30 p.m. and 7.15 p.m. on Thursday, 5th March
- Buy a raffle ticket for our fantastic prizes (including a professional photo-shoot of you or your family + meals out and vouchers for local shops)
- Attend the fabulous fashion show at 7.30 p.m. on 5th March
- ‘Like’ the PHS Fundraising page to keep updated on events
- Join the Fashion Night event page to keep up to date with all the plans for 5th March as they develop
Our show will feature S4’s modelling their fashion creations, Strictly Come Dancing finalists performing and of course the S6’s strutting their stuff on the catwalk featuring dresses from Pretty Woman and kilts from Top Hat as well as their interpretation of fashion through the ages!!
It will be a fantastic night so please come along and support the school – as always all money raised helps buy items on teachers’ wish-list for improving life at Porty!
Tickets for the fashion show will be available from school week beginning 23rd February priced at £5 or £3 concessions, or come and browse the pop-up swish shop and stalls from 6.30 p.m. – 7.15 p.m. for free….
From your Parent Council